Four-day survival course.
Situations requiring survival training come without warning. Therefore you have to be ready and have to be able to react fast in any of them. You could get lost in the forest, be victim of a collision or a natural disaster.
We are offering a course that teaches you techniques and gives you tools but as well confidence in your knowledge and your abilities to react correctly when a survival situation arise.
This survival course is perfect for you to learn how to live and survive in the forest as the entire course is given in the wilderness.
Learn how to find your way out of tricky situations and learn how to see the nature differently. Everything you need is around you, waiting to be used.
In this four-day course you have the opportunity to learn different techniques and get the chance to practice what you learnt. This longer program enables you to put the theory into practice and to correct certain details that could make a difference. Supervised by your survival instructor, you gain confidence being in the wilderness. You get the opportunity to feel comfortable whenever you are in a survival situation in a wild environment and to be able to trust your knowledge.
THE PROGRAM IS FOCUSED ON:
- The three survival fundamentals.
- The basic needs and knowing which ones to prioritize.
- Fire - how to build it? With what?
- Shelter - how to build it? With what?
- Food - what to eat? Where to find it? How to prepare it?
- Water - where to find it? How to collect it?
- Plants: introduction to edible, toxic and medicinal plants.
- Wildlife: tracking, dangers...
- Trapping, fishing.
- Orientation - map reading.
- Encampment - some simple tricks to make life easier in those situations.
- Survival in group: Leadership.
All year round
- Survival introduction
- Building traps
- Footprints tracking
- Making tools and weapons
- Building a camp-site
- Finding food
And much more, see program
- Transportations to Gnesta
- All meals
- All needed gears (not camping)
- Your survival instructor
- Camping gear (on request)
- Your travel insurance
- Travel to Sweden
- Alcoholic drinks